This blog is in affiliation with the following groups, brands, and/or advertisers:
- Amazon – One of the largest online retailer of books, movies, music and games along with electronics, toys, apparel, sports, tools, groceries and general home and garden items.
- Forever21 – is the authority on fashion & the go-to retailer for the latest trends, must-have styles & the hottest deals.
- Zalora Philippines – is Asia’s fastest-growing online retailer featuring the region’s largest range of products and brands. It offers its customers a comprehensive shopping experience for all their lifestyle needs, and a wide range of the latest in apparel for men & women, as well as beauty, accessories and footwears, coupled with excellent customer service within an easy and secure online shopping environment.
- Lazada – one of the leading e-commerce player in the Philippines, is a privately owned Singaporean e-commerce company founded by Rocket Internet in 2011. As of 2014, Lazada Group operated sites in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- AbeBooks.com – AbeBooks is an online marketplace for books. Millions of brand new books, used books, rare books, and out-of-print books are offered for sale through the AbeBooks websites from thousands of booksellers around the world. Readers can find bestsellers, collectors can find rare books, students can find new and used textbooks, and treasure hunters can find long-lost books. AbeBooks Inc. is a subsidiary of Amazon.com
- FragranceShop – an online provider of genuine branded perfumes, cologne and fragrances at the lowest possible prices.
For project inquiries, partnerships, and collaborations, you may email at email@example.com.