So I’ll be hitting two awards with one post! 🙂
Let me thank Ms. Lorraine Marie Reguly who nominated me last month for Shine On award, which unfortunately I didn’t have time to accept then and post it here. Then to Ms. Crissybwell who nominated me for Liebster Award. 🙂 Thank you so much to both of you.
THE RULES FOR ACCEPTING THE “SHINE ON” AWARD ARE:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
THE RULES FOR ACCEPTING THE “LIEBSTER” AWARD ARE:
1. Thank the Liebster Blog presenter who nominated you, with link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 of your own questions to ask your nominees.
3. Nominate 11 blogs of your choice: new, old, just found, following, or you think deserve some notice; and let them know they’ve been nominated!
4. Show off the Award photo on your blog!
5. No tag backs–meaning you can’t just re-nominate the person who nominated you.
7 Things About me for the Shine Award:
1. I belong to Jesus.2. I hate the sun so much.
3. I love reading books and getting lost in stories.
4. Sleep is so much important to me…more important than eating!
5. I hate looking at mirrors when I was young, probably due to low self-esteem. I’m very much okay with mirrors now.
6. I believe in angels.
7. I believe that not all things can be explain by reason alone. There’s so much more in this world that we are not sure if it’s really real or isn’t real, and I’m willing to take the risk in believing the impossible, even bad angels gone good.
My Answers to Crissybwell’s Questions for Liebster Award:
1. What season is your favorite and why?
Since I’m living in a country where we only experience two seasons (i.e, summer and cold rainy season) there’s not much for me to choose from. But I’d still prefer the cold rainy seasons. I don’t know why, but there seems to be some magical feeling behind every thunder and lightning, and I love the anticipation of a coming rain.
2. If you could collaborate with anyone on a novel, song, poem, whatever, who would it be?
Carl Jung. But he’s not alive anymore, so I will let him rest in peace.
3. What color best describes you?
I always pretend to love the girly pink color, but in reality, I’m more of a safe grey and earthly solid brown. But my mind tend to wander a lot, so sometimes my safe grey becomes a fleeting grey like the clouds that briefly passes by, or a gloomy grey clouds about to pour a heavy rain.
4. Has any blog affected your own way/style of writing and if so how?
A lot of blogs inspired me to write and keep on going, but I try to listen to my own voice when it comes to my pieces.
5. What fictional character is most like you?
I want to say that I’m like Penryn Young of Angelfall or Tris Prior of Divergent or even Yelena of Posion Study, because all of them shows braveness despite their situation, but I’m not. I’m more of a Bella Swan of New Moon (not Twilight or any other series)–you know, the kind that self destruct and sleep on their problems, or jump on a cliff because of delusions.
6. What is your fondest memory?
Is it weird that my fondest memory isn’t a memory but more of an imagination? And most are dreams.
7. Where do you go when you need to escape?
Inside my mind. Or inside my sleep, when I dream.
8. What is the most important thing in your life right now?
Being happy and building good habits.
9. Describe your blog in one word.
10. What is your favorite movie?
I’m not so much into movies. But any movies that is first released as book is okay with me.
11. Who has had the most influence on your life and how is it evident in your life today?
I won’t name drop, but there are two people that inspired most of my written post here. They have both positive and negative influence in my life depending on how you view it. And of course, Jesus.
My 11 Questions for the nominees of LIEBSTER:
1. What is that one belief that you’re willing to die for?
2. What makes you cry?
3. What food do you hate most that other people love?
4. What is the most eccentric thing about you?
5. What kind of blogs do you follow?
6. Why do you write?
7. What will make you stop to write? (‘None’ or ‘nothing’ cannot be an answer)
8. What are your pet peeves?
9. What is the reason behind your blog’s name?
10. If you can choose a new name for yourself, what will it be and why?
11. Who will you choose, the one you love or the one who loves you? And why?
And here are my special choice of nominees (in no particular order)–
For BOTH LIEBSTER and SHINE ON AWARD:
FOR SHINE ON AWARD:
So there! Feel free to visit other blogs too. 🙂